We are currently seeking an Interior Design Assistant to join our team. As an Interior Design Assistant, you are responsible for interior design assignments and working with the project team to assist overall effort of completing various project phases.
- Modifies and prepares drawings during design development phase.
- Corrects and updates design documents.
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings.
- Compiles data and performs elementary design computations.
- Takes personal responsibility for project progress, deadlines, and organization.
- Has a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Can translate design direction from Design Principal into design documents and renderings.
- Possess basic hand and computer-aided design drafting skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Revit is preferred, 3DsMax Acceptable
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software.
- Possess space planning skills and an interest in programming.
- Basic knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials to carryout design intent.
- Proven ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in the basic technical skills of interior design including the following computer skills:
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.